The Bazan Group strives to be a leader in the fields of energy and the petrochemicals industry, both in Israel and at the regional level, as well as in international markets. In light of its business in the energy sector, the Company has adopted a policy of promoting sustainability and it is investing significant resources in improving its environmentally friendly operations, by means of ongoing activities and training as well as through investments.
The Bazan Group, as a public company listed on the TASE, aspires to be a company which is profitable, efficient and growing, and which creates yields for its shareholders (click here for investor links). Moreover, the Company's vision includes a constant willingness to implement intensive investment plans. The approach to its operations is well integrated in its aims to increase the synergy and interaction between Bazan (Oil Refineries Ltd.) and the subsidiaries in the Group (see here for more on this topic). The Bazan Group understands its importance and standing in the Israeli economy and this has led to its involvement in various projects in the community (see here for more on this topic).
As part of its vision, Bazan places an emphasis on topics such as:
- Keeping abreast of developments in the crude oil market in order to maximize optimization of the basket of crudes which are at its disposal.
- Cultivating human capital, ensuring a supportive work environment and training (see here).
- Promoting intensive streamlining of the activities and operation of the Group’s facilities.
- Performing periodic servicing of the Group’s production facilities.
- Constantly improving the Company's trading and operating procedures while maintaining steady expenditure.
- Implementing projects and continuing the activities relating to changes in the composition of inputs in order to reduce costs.
- Locating projects which will expand and increase the synergy between the Group and the subsidiaries.
- Building the organization with a view to the long term based on assimilation of infrastructures and work processes in order to realize capabilities (in ongoing operations and in projects).
- Using the synergy between the Group’s companies in relation to ongoing operating expenses.
- Constantly reviewing possibilities of mergers between the Company and the subsidiaries.
- Increasing the manufacturing of customized polyolefin products while creating added value for customers.
- Adhering to known principles relating to corporate responsibility.
- Implementing appropriate ethical rules relating to corporate governance.